You see them almost everywhere: social media influencers, vloggers, youtubers and other kinds of “niche” personalities. By partnering with brands as an affiliate and promoting their products as a sponsored post or video, these influencers are able to make money with affiliate marketing. However, if you’re reading this article, chances are you don’t have a large following on any social media platform at the moment. Perhaps you’re just dipping your toes into the world of influencer marketing, or maybe you’ve already tried it but didn’t see much success. Either way, we understand that being an influencer is not in the cards for most people; however, we also know that there are many untapped opportunities in this field that you could explore instead. How can you make money with affiliate marketing without having a blog or Instagram account? Keep reading to find out!
14 Ways to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without a Website
If you’re currently without a website and you want to start making money with affiliate marketing, here are 6 ways you can do so:
- – Sign up for an affiliate network.
- – Create and promote your own campaigns.
- – Write content for brands that need bloggers.
- – Jump-start your own product.
- – Find niches that are currently hot in the market.
- – Become a micro-influencer and collaborate with macro-influencers.
These are 6 ways you can make money with affiliate marketing without having a website. Let’s dive in!
1. Sign up for an affiliate network.
- An affiliate network acts as a middleman between advertisers and content creators.
- Affiliates are paid based on the number of visitors they bring to a particular website.
- While it can be a lucrative way to make money, it’s important to choose a reputable affiliate network with high-quality products and a good reputation.
- As an advertiser, there are several ways to connect with affiliates.
- You can directly contact an affiliate for advertising opportunities or use an affiliate network to find them.
- As a content creator, you can promote products through affiliate programs or networks.
- In addition to earning money, you’ll be able to reach new audiences and build your brand.
2. Create and Run Your Own Influencer Marketing Campaign
- If you don’t have a large following yet, you can still enter the world of influencer marketing by becoming an affiliate and creating your own campaigns.
- You can approach companies in your niche and offer to run your own campaigns on their behalf.
- If you have a large following, you may want to take things one step further and negotiate a percentage of sales generated from your affiliate links.
- Keep in mind that there are some affiliate networks that only work with established influencers.
- If you want to be able to create an affiliate link and get paid for sales made from that link, you may have to partner with an influencer network.
3. Write Content for Brands That Need Bloggers
- If you have a knack for writing and have a blog of your own, you can start working with brands that need bloggers and make money with affiliate marketing that way.
- When working with brands, you can pick the topics you want to write about.
- This is a great way to choose what you want to write about and make money with affiliate marketing at the same time.
- When choosing the brands you want to work with, keep in mind that you can’t work with every brand.
- You will have to have a certain amount of traffic coming to your blog and a certain amount of authority to be able to work with certain brands.
- Some brands even have strict regulations on what you can and cannot write about.
- Make sure you’re aware of all the rules and regulations before you decide to work with a certain brand.
4. Jump-Start Your Own Product with an Initial Product Offering
- If you’re looking to make a big splash into the world of affiliate marketing, you can try jump-starting your own product with an initial product offering (IPO).
- This is something that many successful affiliate marketers have done in the past.
- In fact, some of the biggest affiliate marketers today have made millions of dollars using this exact strategy.
- Let’s say you want to jump-start your own product in the health and wellness niche.
- You might want to create your own recipe book full of healthy and quick recipes.
- You can use your own blog to promote your recipe book and start earning money with affiliate marketing that way.
5. Find Niches That Are Currently Hot in the Market
- This is perhaps one of the best ways to make money with affiliate marketing without a website.
- Instead of trying to start something from scratch, you can take advantage of niches that are currently hot in the market.
- This way, you don’t have to build anything from the ground up.
- You can jump on the bandwagon of a successful product or service and make money with affiliate marketing from day one.
- When choosing affiliate products, make sure you choose products that have a lot of demand.
- You don’t want to create a campaign around a product that no one is interested in.
- This will only end in disappointment and wasted time and money.
6. Become a Micro-Influencer and Collaborate With Macro-Influencers
- If you don’t have your own following yet, there’s a way for you to make money with affiliate marketing even if you’re just starting out.
- You can become a micro-influencer and collaborate with macro-influencers.
- This means you’re partnering with people who already have a big following.
- In exchange for a percentage of sales, you promote their products on your social media channels.
- This is a great way to start making money with affiliate marketing if you don’t have your own following yet.
- However, you want to make sure you’re partnering with the right brands.
- You don’t want to partner with products that don’t align with your niche or products that don’t have a lot of demand.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, the possibilities are endless. You can make money with affiliate marketing without a website, and you don’t even need a large following on social media. You can partner with influencers with large followings, or you can go the micro-influencer route and partner with macro-influencers. You can also create your own campaigns and write content for brands that need bloggers. No matter which path you choose, there are plenty of opportunities for you to make money with affiliate marketing.
7. Using Content Publishing Platforms to Your Advantage
- Many of the top content publishing platforms like Medium, Ted, and LinkedIn allow you to become an affiliate and earn a commission each time someone purchases a product after clicking through from your posts.
- Similarly, Amazon Associates has a large selection of products in different categories that you can promote, earn a commission on, and earn money with affiliate marketing.
- It’s also worth noting that you can use content publishing platforms to find affiliate products that might be a good fit for you as well.
- Amazon Associates is one of the most well-known affiliate programs.
- You can create links to products on Amazon, and when customers click on those links and make a purchase, you’ll earn a percentage of the sale.
- And if you’re a blogger, you can use Amazon’s affiliate program to earn additional revenue from readers clicking on your links to buy products.
- There are two types of Amazon Associates accounts: Individual and Associates.
- The Individual account is for people who intend to make a profit from a single product, while the Associates account is for sites that will earn a profit from a variety of products.
- To qualify for an Associates account, you must have a website with original content.
How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without a Website.
8. PPC Marketing
- If you’re not a blogger or a social media influencer and you’re not interested in building a following from scratch, you can still make money with affiliate marketing through PPC marketing.
- However, it’s important to remember that the return on investment for PPC marketing is often much quicker than it is for affiliate marketing, which is a long-term strategy.
- PPC marketing also has a tendency to cost much more depending on the products and services you’re promoting and the length of time you’re running the campaign.
- If you know how to code and have an understanding of how Google runs its PPC campaigns—or at least have a basic understanding of how they work—you could quickly make money promoting affiliate products through the Google platform.
9. Create a Viral eBook
- If you’ve got an endless supply of funny anecdotes and interesting knowledge on a particular, maybe even esoteric, subject, then you might want to consider creating a viral eBook.
- There are many platforms that you can use to publish your eBook for free (or for a very low cost), including Amazon Kindle and Smashwords.
- Amazon Kindle is a great place to start if you want to publish a book and make money from day one.
- It’s a quick way to get published and start earning money, and it’s free to publish on Kindle.
- Once you publish on Kindle, you’ll receive a portion of the proceeds from every sale.
- You can earn as much as 35% royalties from each book sale if you’re a part of Kindle Direct Publishing.
10. Harness the Power of Social Media
- If you’re not interested in blogging or publishing an eBook, you can still make money with affiliate marketing through social media.
- You can find affiliate products to promote on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- With Twitter, you can use your account to promote affiliate products, but you must abide by their terms of service.
- This means that you can’t use your account to sell or promote anything. Instead, you should focus on sharing content that is helpful to your followers.
- You can use hashtags to connect with an audience, expand your reach and promote your affiliate links.
- If you have a larger following on Instagram, you can use your account to promote your affiliate links.
- However, you must be careful not to violate Instagram’s terms of service as well.
11. YouTube Channel
- If you’re more interested in video than writing, you can also make money with affiliate marketing by creating a YouTube channel.
- To make money with affiliate marketing through YouTube, you need to create content that promotes affiliate products.
- Once you begin to build up a following, you can start to make money by either integrating affiliate links into your videos or through virtual gifts.
How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without a Website.
12. Ads Only
- If you have no interest in creating a blog, publishing an eBook, or creating a YouTube channel, you can still make money with affiliate marketing through ads only.
- You can partner with companies like Amazon, eBay, and Google to earn money from ads only.
- However, keep in mind that you won’t be making as much money as you would if you were actively promoting products through links and virtual gifts.
13. Email Marketing
- If you don’t want to create videos or write blogs, you can also make money with affiliate marketing through email marketing.
- To do this, you’ll need to sign up for an email marketing service, like MailChimp or ConvertKit, and create a series of emails based on your niche.
- You can create a series of emails that introduce your readers to different products.
- At the end of each email, you can include links to the affiliate products that you’re promoting.
- You can also use your email marketing campaign as an opportunity to educate your readers and introduce them to your niche.
14. Posting on Online Communities and Forums
- If you’re interested in making money with affiliate marketing by posting on online communities and forums, you’re in luck.
- There are more than 1 billion forums and niche-specific communities online, so you’re sure to find one that fits your interests.
- Forums and niche-specific communities can be places where you can not only promote your affiliate products, but also learn from other influencers in your niche.
- You can also use these platforms to engage with your readers and answer any questions they might have about the products you’re promoting.
Affiliate marketing is a lucrative opportunity for anyone interested in making money online. With so many options available, you can bet there’s an opportunity for you to earn a profit. If you’re interested in making money through affiliate marketing, you need to understand how the process works. First, sign up for an account with a website that offers affiliate marketing, like Amazon or Commission Junction. Next, select products that you think your audience would be interested in and start promoting them. Last, track your progress and make adjustments as necessary to ensure you’re earning as much as possible.