ADX Indicator – Average Directional Index
ADX stands for Average Directional Index. This metatrader4 Indicator displays in the Indicator Sub window. It can be used with any Forex Trading Systems. It provides additional confirmation when entrying or exiting a trade. The Average Directional Index is a free indicator on the MT4 platform.
Steps to install Average Directional Index in MT4 chart
- step one – Downloaded Average Directional Index.
- step two – Unzip the indicator
- step three – Go to “File menu” in Mt4 trading platform and click “open data folder”
- step four – Open Mql4 folder and open the indicators folder.
- step five – paste the indicator into indicators folder
- step five – Restart the MetaTrader 4